Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Don't worry!!!!!

"Don't worry"---- this is the word that I heard so many times from God today.

Was heading towards jurong point area for tution from changi airport. So I decided to take bus to jurong point. All my friends said the journey is about 2 hrs plus (abt 3hrs--have to take 2 buses), but still, I decided to go ahead, (I just want to sit on the bus and stone and calm down after crying so much after honey is gone + I have got bus concession). So I followed sl and took a bus back to woodlands interchange. The journey was super long lah!!!! But i prayed that i will not be late, God's reply was "Don't worry".

My tuition was supposed to be at 2:30pm, i shifted it to 3pm plus plus. Then when I reached woodlands, it was already 1:48pm, then waited for the next bus, so i officially moved on at 2pm. So I prayed again and got the same reply. But stupid me was freaking out cos when i reached jurong west, it was already 2:50pm!!!!! (still quite far from jurong pt). So I decided to take matters into my own hand, I called my dad, but he did not picked up the phone!!! Aand before I realised where I was, I was in jurong pt interchange!!! Praise God. I reached my tuition kid's house at 3:12pm!!! NOt late at all!!!!! No wonder my dad did not ans my call---God's will!!!! God delivers!!!

Talking about roaches--- I saw one big cockroach on bus 172 as i was heading for home, right beside me!!!!! I was so scared lah, and i shifted slightly to the right side. I immediatelyprayed to God for help, His reply was "Don't worry" again. Thus i cast my fears aside (although i would glance at my left occassionally). And true enough, The cockroach "disappeared", did not see it again!!!! HAHA---God delivers again!!!!

"Don't worry" is such a simple word which so many of us often said to one another. It may be to your close friends or relatives or even strangers. However, despite them saying so, one still often feels quite worried. But when it is someone who is so powerful said it you, you will feel much better and assured. That's my God!!!!! Holy Holy Holy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home