Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Unexpected turn of events

Met up with big gal gal today for movie—Bourne ultimatum at The Cathay. We were dining at Manhattan and the food was simply fantastic!!! But big gal gal “spoilt” the whole thing lah!!! She said we should not waste the food, so she started to divide the remaining food into half, one for me, and one for her. But she dumped almost all the food to me to finish up!!!! And kept on saying, don't waste the food, must finish!!! (It's not fair, just because I'm little gal, she can bully me!!! 讨人厌啦!!!) so I had to force myself to finish the food lor......

Then one very pai sei thing happened at the cinema!! Two people were sitting on our seats, so we shifted behind. Then, another two people came so we had to shift away. As such, we confronted the two people who sat on our seats and realized that both our seats no were exactly the same!!!! So big gal gal and me went out to look for the people-in-charge. To our great surprise, our tickets were actually scheduled for tomorrow's slot!!!!!! Haiz, it was like, so pai sei lah. I was told that we were supposed to watch it today, but somehow, I don't know what happened to our tickets, so we have to come back tomorrow to watch the movie again. But anyway, it's a good ending also, because we were late and the movie had already started, and I was praying to God to settle everything from our seats to movie timing. But what I never expected was God twisted it in a 360 degree angle, which sort of benefited us greatly---That's my God. HeHeHe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home