Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Roaches Nightmare

Have you ever experienced been scared by 1,2,3 cockroaches at one go?? I did!! And I was on bus 188 with lao gong.

I was not really that scared when I saw just one cockroach beside me crawling on the bus window (but I did shift my weight over to lao gong's side). Then another one appeared, followed by another one!!!!! Yucks!!!! I wanted to use my thick notes to slam it, but was too afraid to do so (because there were so many cockroaches!!!) And lao gong was so bad and haiz, did not protect me at all lor!!! Lao gong kept on saying that it will fly and this made me wanna cry. So in the end, we decided to stand. (Another guy took my seat, but he did not appear to be afraid, but we caught him fidgeting at certain times.HeHe)

Hang on, the nightmare was still not over. Lao gong spotted another empty seats behind, (on the opposite side), and we sat down, soon after awhile, another cockroach appeared and lao gong was so scared (her reaction was erm, abit drastic lah)!! So we shifted seats again, this time we shifted right to the front. Although this time, there were no more yucky cockroaches, but the experienced was enough to scared the wits out of lao gong and me. And I wanna complained about my lao gong lor, it seems like I much more braver and calmer than her, and I had to protect her in the end!!!

Now, the sight of cockroaches irks me so much that I have been complaining non stop to God about it, but thank God the roaches did not disturb me furthermore or I will go crazy!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home