Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Reasons for starting this blog

First of all, I have to clarify that I am not an ardent fan of blogging. The fact that this blog exists is due to one of the modules that I'm taking this semester (Chinese for business and industry). And one of the professors actually taught me when I was in year 1, semester one. Hes such a nice and funny professor. Looking forward to attending his lectures again!!! J

Starting this blog was definitely a hassle, because I'm a computer idiot. But thank God for sending those wonderful colleague and friends to help me out with this blog. And it was He who provided me with the title of my blog---Shepherd of my Heart. (For non Christians, the Sheherd refers to Jesus Christ.) And since I'm stuck with this blog, I thought I might as well post something here, or post about how my God has helped me throughout all my life and in my walk with Him.

Although my blog may not be one of the most entertaining and classy blogs, but my intention was to finish the required assignment that I'm asked to do. I'm still in the midst of making a “proper blog”, so I apologize for the lousy setting and other things that you might dislike. Btw, if you happen to see me blog in Chinese, don't ask me why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home