Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Christians here, Christians there

God is so cute and amazing!!!! Met 3 christian people today---2 in NUS, the other 1 (family of 4) on bus 188.

One of them was my SE2218 lecturer. He was talking about the church stuff in relation to the religion topic, and he was so funny in his illustrations. The other was a girl from my HY2206 project group. She's from Harvest.....Church (I forgot the name of her church, but it was a pentecost church). The last group was actually much of a coincidence. The father was actually wearing a top with the word "HOLY BIBLE" behind, it was kind of a bible word game printed on the back of his top.

It's amazing how God constantly surrounds us with his people, making sure that we will not stray from His righteous path. And God was actually talking to me about something that has been bothering me for quite some time. God did it via my SE2218 lecturer. The lecturer was saying something and the light bulb in me just kept on blinking---signal from God to pay attention to whatever the lecturer was saying lah.

Alot of my non christian friends and relatives have told me that i should not mixed with christians too much. But the thing is, even if i don't mix with them, God will still send them to me or talk to me instead. And God will try all ways and means to make sure that i do not stumble in my walk with Him

He sees us whenever we go,
He knows what we are thinkin about,
He knows what will be our next steps,
So there is no hiding from the Almighty
Beacause He is omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscience

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home