Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Sick again..... :(

Haiz, here I am, sick again. Down with sore throat since saturday but I ate strepsils and the pain was no longer there. But had a super duper very bad running nose yesterday night till today morning. So I went to see the doctor. Haiz, and I was supposed to meet myjc friend tomorrow, wonder if I am able to make it. I mean I just feel giddy because of the medicine. Then friday got another lunch date with mei mei at kushibo!! Just when I was so happy about eating all those yummy food, I'm sick!!! What a wet blanket!! And that irritating weight of mine remains at 39kg, sometimes at 40kg, but still no progress have been made so far.

Last semester was definitely a very chaotic and packed and tramautic schedule for me. My ever once giant appetitie is gone officially--thanks to God. I think HE thinks I eat too much and feels the need to contol my diet. So now I eat very little, but maybe still alot than some of my friends. HAHA. I can forsee that this coming semester will be avery busy one as well.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home