Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

Thursday, November 29, 2007

A surprise from God

Remember the part when I said I skipped my dance lesson and couldn't replace it??? Well, I missed '3' lessons, but I got excuse for 1 lesson because I had my wisdom tooth operation and couldn't exert strength. And I only had a total of 10 lessons. I went for 7, skipped 2 officially, so means I left 1 time. I prayed to God telling him I was sad and stupid for not listening to his command lah. God told me to go for lessons the other 2 times, but I was lazy and stubborn lah!! Then when I prayed, HE told me not to worry. Then to my surprise, when I asked how manyt imes I have left, they said 4 times!! Which means in the end I attended 9 lessons, instead of 8!!! HAHA, God gave me back 1 lesson despite my wilfulness!!! Thank you daddy God!!! And also thank my own father because he specially went down to take my wisdom tooth operation mc!!! (I think I should nominate my dad for 二十四孝老爸!!!) And last sunday dance lesson was fun!! ALot of newcomers and I forgot the song title liao lah!! Sian lor. But I enjoyed myself thoroughly, because I was dancing with God and actually danced it well for him!!! YEA!!! And I finally sweat and exercised!!! HAHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home