Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Traumatic experiences

It's been a long long time since I have visited my blog. Here's some updates, but all regarding very sad and traumatic experiences.

My grandpa passed away not long ago. I have only seen him twice, 1st in the hospital where I stayed overnight with mum to take care of him. The 2nd and last time was the day b4 he died (he was reduced to a pack of bones :((( ). Thank God for letting me seeing him for the last time, I regretted not going to see my grandpa earlier. Was too busy with school work, too many presentations and projects and research papers (ridiculous reasoning!!!). But I'm grateful because at least I have stayed the whole night to take care of grandpa which I will not do if it was the past me. He's officially gone and everyone is sad, especially my grandma. 人生如此悲惨,短暂,又那么的无可奈何,实在是怨阿!!! I cried alot, and so did everyone, I seriously hate funnerals and hospital!!! I cried when I was in the hospital taking care of grandpa, he praised me for being filial.I couldn't reply as I was choking with tears, all I could do was smile. Haiz

Right after the funneral was over, I was down with gastric flu!!! And the whole experience was so scary. Although I'm used to vomitting (due to motion sickness), but vomitting 6 times a day was too much too bear. Whatever I ate and drank all came out--basically last monday I ate nothing. Was reduced to a pack of bones and my weight decreased dramatically from 42.2kg to 36.9kg!!! Well, now at least I'm fine, so I'm gonna go on a makan spree to make up for the lost weight. HEHE

During the funneral and illness period, got to thank my cell group and lao gong and von von for praying for me. Thank God I was not "persecuted" for not participating in the rituals and I was healed. And especially lao gong lah. We were supposed to do SEA research paper together and because of funneral and my illness which basically lasted 2 weeks altogether, she did most of the work. But lucky I found relevant resources and got contribute some lah. I did alot for SA presentation, and she did alot for SEA paper, haha, so it's a draw!!! HAHA. Thank God though, despite all these terrible and sad thing that happened, we got an A+ for the paper. As for the presenattion, our tutorial group mates said it was excellent!! Thank God too. Oh, thank you once again to xuan wen and lao gong for accompanying me to the doctor.

Lao gong saw my 憔悴ness and she said I look like a dead corspe!!! So skinny and face so black and was super weak. HAHA. Scared her to death. I just wished that everyone will be able to move forward expecially grandma and my mum and everyone else lah. And I wished that my parents would live longer, I really don't want to attend funnerals for the rest of my life. It's sad and even sad when they are not christians. I spoke to my grandpa about accepting Christ the day b4 he died, but he already couldn't talk and did not recognised us. But I believed God that he will surely hear what I said. Haiz. 奈何奈何奈何阿!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home