Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

A heavenly voice...

Ch 22171 professor showed us this video today (to demonstrate the impact of words in an advertisement), it was awesome!! The little boy was only 10 years old when he sang this song: Tell me why. I was dumbstruck at his heavenly voice and I was actually saying to God, "God, what a heavenly voice he has!!! If he is a Christian, I think he will serve you by singing non stop."

When I went to search for this video clip, I also found out that this boy sang many songs of praise as well, most probably he is a Christian. I finally understood what Christian (my friend) meant by anointing when singing or doing things. This little boy was definitely blessed and anointed by God with such a powerful and touching heavenly voice (HAHA, I was wondering if he will take over the worshipper angel position, just kidding lah:P), together with such an "impactful" lyrics, it left everyone in the Lecture room stunned. Even professor was prasing the little boy non-stop. Here, is the link to the song: Tell me why. I also paste one of the songs of praise.

Tell me why----- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j6IBdHW_rY

Amazing Grace----- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npGNKj5IxWY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home