Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

Monday, October 15, 2007

You want doughnut???

Had CH2271 tutorial today, after that went for tution. Ate 2 pieces of doughnut, it was nice, but too sweet for me lah. Anyway, tht was my lunch!!! When it was time for the 2nd korean kid's (name is min ji) tution, min ji asked me "You want doughnut ornot?" I was quite shocked lah but replied "ok, thanks." Later she told me, "I told mum that maybe you haven't eat your lunch and later your stomach growl." HAHAHA, funny lah, but I was quite touched at her offer lah. Well, the previous time i growled was because I was too hungry, tuiton from morny 9am all the way to 2pm without eating anything, of cos hungry lah. Anyway, I have been torturing the both korean siblings by giving them quiz 4 times a week!!! HAHA, too bad!! cos I need to push them beyond their limits, and make sure they speak, listen and write better than they were b4 that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home