Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Examsssss

This week was so packed!!! Finally finished all those tedious exams that requires non stop writing skills!! Last week and this past few days was super busy but not stress although I was super burnt out. Procastination lor. Left translation exam which doesn't requires any studying at all because it is only dependant upon one's language capability. Both my english and chinese!!

Lao gong said my english improved alot leh!! And "mei mei" said my english is good!! HAHA. Although I've been speaking chinese since young, but the standard is so lousy!! Abit 丢人显眼!!!If my grandpa (my dad's father) is still alive, my chinese confirmed Assss and surely speak like 古人,because my ah gong is an official!!! Haiz, too bad God took him away too early lah (the grandpa that just passed away was my mum's father lah, different ah gong)!!! And I cannot afford to score badly for my chinese because I will be embrassing and smear my grandpa's reputation. aiyo, stress lah.

NVM, God told me not to be afraid for this semester exams!!! God said He will be by my side always!! Yea Yea!! So, for next tuesday exam, I have 2 treasures and 1 potent secret weapon!!! The 2 treasure are my english and chinese dictionaries (open book exam) and my language capabilities (I sincerely believed that I did at least inherit my grandpa's smart genes,albeit to a very limited and marginal extent). And of course, the most powerful weapon is my GOD!!!!! Anything I don't know, I will ask HIM!!! HEHEHE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home