Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Don't lose hope

Haiz, it's been about a year since I last step into a church. I had thought of giving up and live the life like I used to. Instead of waiting aimlessly and suffering for HIS sake. Cried alot and think alot, this feeling of "so near yet so far" is killing me and taking its toll on me. Just when I was feeling so vexed and lost, the voice that I haven't heard for such a long time speaks again. This time it was through a drama series: Hwang jin yi. I was watching hwang jin yi, when suddenly the male lead said this to the female lead "If fate is with us, I will go to you. And I will create a path for you to come to me. So until then, don't lose hope." This phrase had a great impact on me and immediately I started to tear abit, God was telling me not to give up and lose hope personally. Another sentence appeared "If the world fights with you, then you have to fight against it. If the world ask you to cry and suffer in pain, thne you should suffer and cry in pain. Because after all this, will be a reward." In this case, the reward is the eternal life that we will be receiving from God, Heaven. No doubt I have indeed suffered alot for HIS sake-pain, tears, humiliation... All I have endured, and come thus far, am I going to quit now?

The answer is a definite no. I am not gonna back down nor get defeated by all this mere worldly things. If I do, I am not Yang Rongluan. Furthermore, God took the initiative to speak to em personally and so gently, how can I let HIM down? Haiz, so I have to endure and persevere until the end.

To the person that is confused right now and wanted to give up, please don't. You have come so far and achieved so much, don't let the devil upsets the relationship between you and God. Pray and pray n pray, God will speak to you again without you knowing it. Remember that God wants to speak to all of us more than we want to speak to HIM. HE is the King of Kings, Lord of Lords and God of Gods. He is the father, the son and the holy spirit, so HE will guide us through and replenish our faith in HIM.

I pray that God will remove the confusion in you and guide you in HIS righteous path. I pray that you will hold on to HIM till eternity and serve the only God. I pray that God will give you strength to overcome all this obstacles and I pray that your faith will be stronger than ever and learn to trust in HIM completely. You have seen HIS miracles done on you and me and for our cell group members. So don't give up easily. In Jesus name, I pray Amen.

1 Comments:

Blogger leona said...

HEY! Don give up :D Amen to your post too :D

December 29, 2007 at 7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home