Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Happy 21st bday... :P

Just attended my friend's 21st bday party not long ago. I was so relunctant to go because I only met her a few times when both of us did Relief Teaching in KSS, and we went out once only. That was all back in year 2006!!! Although she will sent me cute and funny sms lah. But that was all. So when she invited me, it is not nice to reject mah. So got another difficult task, what present to get for her??? I started praying to God for help. And ended up buying Royce chocolates for her. Then I prayed to God for help again because I will be all alone at her bday party. I told God to accompany me, but God said NO!!!! That was irritating lor!! At the time when I needed someone to be by my side, He told me NO!!! MAD!!! So I told God, ok lor, then you send someone to chat with me lah, if not I will be so 可怜 lor. Then if the person is a Christian, all the more the better. At least got a common topic to talk about. And His reply was "Don't worry."

So when I reached the bday girl's house, I ate alone and was all alone lor!! Then just as I was about to sit down and rest, a familiar girl was right in front of me!!! Ane she was from my chinese business modules last semester, we were in the same tutorial and we chatted only twice, altogether less than 10 sentences!! But the bday girl was from NTU, they knew each other through chinese lesson back in jc. And later, I realised that the girl was also a Christian!!!! Wohoo!! No wonder God said He is not going to accompany me lah, because I will be busy making friend with this girl!!! HAHAHA. Thank God. And the bday girl sms me and told me she love the choclate!! YEA!!!

So I am happy now!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home