Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

Sunday, January 13, 2008

焕然一新

I spent the entire afternoon packing my room yesterday!! Because the super "jie pi" me prefers to get dirty all at one go, instead of packing it weekly or everyday which will make me dirty everyday!! HAHA. I shifted the position of my books and files, and replaced the original place with my bears and decorations ornaments and my trohpies!!! Wohoo!! Looking back, I think I should have joined more sports competition and get more trophies (cos confirmed will get trophy 1, hehe)!!!! I hang my cross stitich again, but haven't drill 7 holes yet!! So I used those previous nails to support my cross stitich. Asked my dad to get his workers to redrill 7 holes, and he said must wait until I finished my other 2 cross stitich 1st!!!! But that will take me another 1-3 years!!! Because one of them is a very very very big and long and complicated peacock cross stitch!!!! It resembles that of a chinese painting!! So, can you imagine how tough it would be to finish that peacock cross stitch???!!!

And I was telling my mum maybe after my peacock, I will buy a $100 plus plus 百花齐放 or 富贵华开 picture to do!!! It was another type of cross stitch that resembles another chinese painting and this is even longer, and bigger and more complicated~~~ HAHA. But have to depend on my mood lah.

Now I got a "new" room with a very "new" look and "new" furnitures and "new" feeling. Cool

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home