Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Busy x1000000 timessss......

Lao gong has been complaining that I never update my blog for a long long long time. Well, it is because I hate blogging and things that are similar to writing a diary!!! So troublesome.

But anyway, this semester has started and I'm really really extremely busy. I will not be at home everyday!!! Tuesday, wednesday, thursday are schooling days--so little girl needs to go school and study and be agood little girl. Monday, wednesday, friday, saturday and sunday are tution days--so little girl need to transform into a fierce and strict teacher, so she will be able to handle 3 kids, one of which is my beautiful mixed-blood neice!!! So, you can see, my super packed schedule and I'm really tired. It is not just plain tired but extremely extremely tired.

But the sight of my little niece makes me happy because she is so cute. Although she is just 5 years old, but I think she is very smart for her age. Except her chinese makes me want to 吐血!!! So lousy!! And she will frown and sthink very long when I asked her chinese or some tough questions. HAHAH. But I will make sure she will be the no 1 or at least one of the best students in her class for all subjects!!! HAHA. My niece attends a christian kindergarden, so she knows her bible stuff quite well for kids her age. She is always the no 1 in her class for doing well in her bible stuff and memorising and reciitn gof bible verses!!! So, halfway during tutiton, when she was writing "t w o", she told me "t" looks like a cross. Below is our conversation, although it is mostly one sided lah.

Niece: "You know this "t" looks like a cross? Jesus died on a cross. God (Jesus) lives on a cross. He makes the earth, the sky, my nose, my eyes, my lips, makes me, makes so many thing, you know ornot."

Me (looking shocked and stunned at her sudden answer and change of topic): "Oh, I see. Who teach you all these? Your teacher?"

Niece: "Yup."

Me: "I see. But Jesus does not live on a cross, He died on the cross." (Then my niece nod her head and said "yup").

Me: "Do you love Jesus? Do you know if God loves you??"

Niece: "Yup, I love Jesus, and God loves me. I sing a Jesus song for you. Very nice one. Jesus makes ........ me me me me. Jesus.... you you you."

And there she was singing for me, although I can't really make out what she was singing about because sometimes it is difficult to fully understand what a child is talking. Below is another conversation regarding Jesus again. This time I was teaching her to read and recognise the word "SEA". Then she looked at the picture which is "SEA" and said:

Niece: "You know Jesus makes the sea also? I can swim inside and won't die because Jesus is there with me and He won't make me die. Need to wear the the the the swim swim thing (she couldn't describe what is the equipment so I guess it must be the scuba diving equipment) on your head, then you dive inside, but you won't die because Jesus won't let you die."

Me (Again got taken aback by her sudden digressing of topic, I still don't understand why she can relate sea to Jesus won't let you die): "Oh!!! Ya lor. Ok, how to read the next word."

HAHAHA, cute right, my little niece!!! I was telling my cousin about this on friay when we met up, and my cousin said she (my niece) know's more than me!!! But I was quite afraid that her mother which is my cousin would know about this thing lah, cos later she thought I preached to my niece. The thing is, it was my niece who started it!!! HEHE

But of course, I prayed that my niece will be smart and obedient and pretty and holy in God's eyes lah. Will be seeing her tomorrow again!! Yea!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home