Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Let's not give up meeting together.....

Today woke up early cos need to meet up for project meeting. But the focus is not on project meeting, I'm gonna discuss about prayer meeting or fellowship meeting.

I saw 2 groups of christian fellowships today in the forum. The other group was alreadying discussing and talking about the bible and God's stuff, the other group was waitng for their other group mates. I was discussing the project with my friends while keeping my ears open to whatever they were syaing or praying about. I felt so sad and lonely--cos I couldn't go to church and it has been a super long time since I had my last discipleship and prayer meeting.

Haiz, I think God was hinting to me to "go back" and have my discipleship. For it is important that all christians grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ (2 Peter 3:18). This is also not the 1st time that God spoke to me about the importance of fellowship, He did it once through an online chinese sermon lah. Seems like I must start doing my "1st step bk" again!!!

To all christians, if you think it is ok not to go for fellowship or prayer meetig or have a cellgroup, then you are absolutely wrong. Because it is impossible for one piece of wood to keep the fire glowing all day long, but rather, you need many pieces of wood to keep the fire glowing stong and all day long. If God can hint to me about all such things, all the more it proves the importance of cellgroup and the various kind of meetings that the cellgroup will have.

"Let's not give up meeting together, but rather encourage one another. All the more when you see the day approaching."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home