Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Noisy Pecker

Lao gong and I were onboard 188 and saw this guy!!!!!!! He's such a pig!!! so noisy!!!!!

HE kept on complaining about the bus driver drving skills, and even complained about the other bus drivers!! He even said the F*** word so many times!! What a vuglar man!!! He even insisted on sitting right at the back and if he vomits, the bus driver will be dead meat!!! He even complained that the bus shouldn't move sideways, it must remain straight throughout!!! Excuse me!!!!!His comment made lao gong and me wonder if he had ever studied!!! How can things be rigid if they were moving????Be it human or objects, they were bound to snap if there are no space for flexibilityand movemnets!!What a abursd comment!!HAiz, have you ever met such an unreasonable man before? HE sure gets on the nerve of lao gong and me!!!

I was telling lao gong that it was his own fault if he vomits because, we can only blame it on our own weak body constituion and motion sickness, how can you let others take the blame for you? I was prepared to argue with the man if he sure does vomit!!!! Pig Pig Pig!!!!

Lao gong even said we should bring him to church to enlighten him!!!HAHAHA, But I'm very sure he will create havoc in the church!!!! HAHAHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home