Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

Friday, September 28, 2007

God delivers....

I lost my thumbdrive on monday in school, AS7 com lab,while printing notes. It was only midnight that I realised my thumbdrive is gone, I was so worried because I don't know what to say to my dad. (although i cna buy it myself, but still, there's a need to explain to him). As such i started praying and God reassured me with a "Don't worry". Since it's midnight and there's nothing much I can do, I slept.

I woke up the next morning and called my friend who stays in Hall to check for me, but she said it wasn't there at all!!!! Sad, so i started praying again and God just said "DOn't worry". When I wen to school yesterday, I went to the com lab and checked it myself, it was not there...

Laogong suggested asking the uncle who's in charge of the com lab, so I went to ask and true enough, my thumbdrive was there!!!!! HAHAHA, God delivers again!! Thank God in jesus name, amen!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home